dihydrogen monoxide is jsut water....how do u figure it is deadly?
Printable View
dihydrogen monoxide is jsut water....how do u figure it is deadly?
You can drown in it.
if you drink too much of it, it can cause an imbalance in electrolytes and kill you.
Which is why some fraternities are still in trouble over hazing..they thought making someone chug water was safer than making them chug alcohol.
nope. can kill ya just the same.
actually can be more painful....lose some potassium and you cramp up, part of the imbalance
and it was kinda a joke too. The site is used for college english teachers. They give there students 5 random websites and this being one of them, they have to write whether the source is reliable or not. I think I have had this given to me twice since I have been in school.
But all the facts are right, it has killed more people in the history of the world then any other factor.